Sunday, February 26, 2012

Graphic 45 Design Team 2012 Audition


Hi everyone!
Wooow! I'm so happy and feel honored when I received an email from Graphic 45 about the Graphic 45 Design Team 2012 Audition.

I really love the paper designs of Graphic 45. All the collections are unique, very vintage and always has a story which really attempt my creativity to make something from the products.

The papers can go for layout and project with photos, or we just can create a project with only using the paper and products of Graphic 45.

So, for this year Design Team Audition, I share you here some of my projects.



The Layouts





The Projects

Altered Box

This altered box was made on my private class with one of my talented student. She also loves the Graphic 45 papers and would like to make another project instead of just creating a layout.


Wedding Display

What I thought of this project is it can be put on the Wedding Reception table as a decoration. 



Christmas Wall Hanging

This is another decoration for Christmas using the scarf hanger.


Well, those are some of my projects I can share for the audition. Now, we just wait for the announcement on early March 2012, which is next week (crossing my finger... LOL). I'm just glad participating in this audition, at least I can share   with you what I have made with the Graphic 45 papers.


4 comments:

Suzy Nurmainy said...

Wow wow wow... Fabulous layouts and projects mba! Go for it! I think you deserve a spot in the team! finger crossed :)

Cindy F said...

Your projects are beautiful! I wish you the best on the audition.

Ita said...

Your layouts and projects always wonderful.. this time I like especially the altered box and the christmas wall hanging. Thumb for them! Luv also the paper designs of the Graphic 45 that make all the creation from the creative people like you look so beautiful and unique. I wish that one day I could make something like yours with the Graphic 45..for this, you have to push me to do the project ;-). Well, for the audition, I wish you the best ..

ALICE WAHYUNI said...

Mba Dhaniii....yesss it will be!!!!! Wish you all the very best!! You go girll!! Wohoooo....XOXO