Sunday, April 28, 2013

Amazing Experience

Hello everyone,

Today I want to share my video when I participated on the Graphic 45 Design Team Audition this year. Eventhough I was not win this year, I am honored to be chosen as one of the top 30 finalists. I was really surprised and still can't believe it until now. You can find my name and see it here on the Graphic 45 blog, how the other finalists have such a beautiful and stunning projects. 

So, being the finalist, I had to submit my video for the final round. I chose to make the video of my 3 projects and showing the details of each project. Here is my video ... 

 

From the top 30 finalists, Graphic 45 has chosen 15 of them to be the 2013 Design Team. Here is the link to see their inspiring projects. 

I had such an unforgettable experience with Graphic 45 this year. Thanks to Graphic 45 for giving me a chance to share my projects in the audition.





No comments: