Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My children's Interests of Art

Having a mother who teaches scrapbooking classes, doesn’t make any different to my children’s art interests.
I ever asked them to make a scrapbook layout, but it ended up with their words of saying ‘mom, I’m tired …', or
'mom, would you please finish this for me …', or
'mom, can I continue this later …', etc etc …
Many reason not to finish the scrapbook.

Well, I can not insist them to have the same passion in scrapbooking as I do.
My daughter, Nadya, likes to draw and write, she’d prefer to make some comics and stories rather than make a scrapbook layout. These are some of her drawings and comics :










While my son, Dhira, he also likes to draw but his interest is more to play with his car toys. Here’s his drawing and unfinished scrapbook layout.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aduh cantik sekaleeeeee

Anonymous said...

Dhan....kayanya emang dhani sekeluarga punya bakat seni ya...meskipun beda-beda..... komiknya bagus-bagus banget....wah kalo kecil-kecil aja udah bagus gini gimana gedhe nya ya.... Hebbbaaaatttttt!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Kereeen habis Dhan. Bakat seninya Nadya & Dhira udah kelihatan banget. Seneng d gue ngeliatnya. Salam buat dua2nya ya